Show me a More punchable face than...

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
568203_v1.jpg
That pseudo conservative faq will get a two piece from me I'll make his female trump fans display tears.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
Dude was like fukk a man, these obviously racist cacs, fukk Trump....I think a female actress has a punchable face. AND 15 MAfukkAS DAPPED HIM. :mindblown: This shows you the demo of this fukking site.

To play a devil's advocate, I still believe overwhelming majority is black, they are just weirdos.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
My question is what kinda nikka would pick fukking reese weatherspoon as the face they wanna punch? You GOTTA be a cac.

..and a woman.

Dude was like fukk a man, these obviously racist cacs, fukk Trump....I think a female actress has a punchable face. AND 15 MAfukkAS DAPPED HIM. :mindblown: This shows you the demo of this fukking site.

To play a devil's advocate, I still believe overwhelming majority is black, they are just weirdos.

Ok I see y'all wanna start with me some reason

nikkas wanna pretend they don't understand I was just embellishing on the joke. I really wanna rock Reese Witherspoon's shyt out here y'all. :comeon:

Let me guess y'all really think a crackhead held Dave Chappelle and everybody else on the bus with his penis right?

Rather me come in here and post a Republican dap fishing and shyt tryna prove how black I am. nikka I've been waking up dark skin everyday since I was 3 years old, don't need to do overly try hard shyt like that unlike some. I'm just high and having fun on here. Stop fukking trying so hard.

I swear nikkas got nothing else better going for them than their personas on this website.