Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, Switch, Wii U, 3DS, PS4, PS3, Vita)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Copped for PS4, it's insane what a throwback this feels like (only beat the first two bosses). It has elements of a lot of my favorite classics. It's going to take some of the attention I've been giving bloodborne and MKX away.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Keep hearing a lot of praise for this game. How tough is it?

There's a new cartridge-based console geared towards retro gameers that's supposed to be coming out at some point and they've mentioned they might be licensing this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Keep hearing a lot of praise for this game. How tough is it?

There's a new cartridge-based console geared towards retro gameers that's supposed to be coming out at some point and they've mentioned they might be licensing this.
It's not that tough compared to the Mega Man games. I've flown through the first four bosses without much problem.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm gunning for the kratos armor tonight. Just saw something about it on IGN and that's some must have ish.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So how do you fight Kratos? I finished the game and missed him.

I think this game's a little overrated. It's good, but the praise it received is a little overboard. Spelunky and Rogue Legacy were definitely better games, in my opinion.