Shout out to Waltz for pointing this out. Trump has NEVER laughed before. Like literally not a single time.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
giphy.webp
I mean don't like Trump all you want but why make up stuff easily proven not true. It kinda undermines you point.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even after he says some crazy shyt.

This shyt is something that's amazing to me and definitely some fukking demonic shyt. You know you are dealing with a certain type of demon if you have never laughed on camera. Due to everybody saying he is the exact same pink bytch ofc camera, I'm prone to believe that the dude has never laughed in his life. Has no sense of humor or the ability to understand humor.

The sheer lack of humanity it takes to not even snicker at some shyt on camera boggles my mind.

That anti crist shyt just stuck out a whole lot more after Waltz said this shyt. How is this possible?

tenor.gif

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I mean don't like Trump all you want but why make up stuff easily proven not true. It kinda undermines you point.
This is the quote:

“And I made the point: You never see this guy laugh. You never see him do these normal things.”

I think we may be taking the quote too literally.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
How am I supposed to take it? Why use like 'never' if that's not what you actually mean?
Because that’s how humans speak. The word hyperbole exists for a reason. It’s also the reason we feel the need to add “literally” to a sentence, suggesting we really do mean it and we’re not using hyperbole this time. It’s also why context is a thing.

Not to mention, even when people do say “literally”, they often times aren’t actually being literal, lol.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because that’s how humans speak. The word hyperbole exists for a reason. It’s also the reason we feel the need to add “literally” to a sentence, suggesting we really do mean it and we’re not using hyperbole this time. It’s also why context is a thing.

Not to mention, even when people do say “literally”, they often times aren’t actually being literal, lol.
I, in this case hyperbole isn't helping the TS it's undermining his point.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How am I supposed to take it? Why use like 'never' if that's not what you actually mean?
You're right. Bad choice of words.

However, the pink mfer has DAYS worth of video at rallys. That shyt is uncommon as fukk 🤷🏾‍♂️.

And that gif was an actual laugh and not a chuckle or some shyt, props to whoever posted it.

This is still an issue though. It's not a normal thing for someone that ONLY speaks fukkery doesn't usually chuckle at himself. It's abnormal 🤷🏾‍♂️.