Shout out to Waltz for pointing this out. Trump has NEVER laughed before. Like literally not a single time.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not even after he says some crazy shyt.

This shyt is something that's amazing to me and definitely some fukking demonic shyt. You know you are dealing with a certain type of demon if you have never laughed on camera. Due to everybody saying he is the exact same pink bytch ofc camera, I'm prone to believe that the dude has never laughed in his life. Has no sense of humor or the ability to understand humor.

The sheer lack of humanity it takes to not even snicker at some shyt on camera boggles my mind.

That anti crist shyt just stuck out a whole lot more after Waltz said this shyt. How is this possible?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
While y'all bullshıtting, this nıgga is displaying the exact characteristics of the anti-christ. I'm literally going back and reading and the Bible does not say that the anti-christ is attractive.

He's charismatic and pretends to be a man of God while his fruits are completely opposite.

He also survived an assassination attempt which is why most Christians thought Reagan was one.

There will be wars and rumors of wars. Parents against children, children against parents, loss of identity, etc...

This evil ass nıgga will get reelected and give 6 years of false peace followed by 6 years of hell claiming himself as God. No one will ever have to vote because of project 25.

Then of course the shıt with Israel which we are seeing unfolding. He will use his white nationalist/Jewish connects to peace shıt up.

I'm just here for the entertainment.....:popcorn:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
giphy.webp

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm feeling a pang of hope. Listening to Walz talk shyt.

Overall I was trying to be hopeful before, but now it's feeling like actual progress.
I supposedly repped you. Not sure as site did some odd shyt when I hit submit. :mjlol:
Harris getting the keys did this for a lot of people. Republicans who were scared to go at trump even found the strength to finally speak up in public.

She is the energy the country needed right now. The enthusiasm is beyond wild and it was like flicking a light switch.

Black women coming through crushing the buildings politically again. That takes nothing from black men. But I say it's time to give them full props.