Shoulder Pain reducing my liftitng potential

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Did you ever injure your left shoulder in the past? Sports injury, car accident, goofing off/not-paying-attention accident? Something where you heard a pop or snap or something where your shoulder was incapacitated for a couple of days?
If you go to a regular doctor, he might give you a cortisone injection just to bring the inflammation down, but that doesn't get to the root cause. You need to go to an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in shoulder repair. Physical therapy might help you strengthen your shoulder, but if there's a ligament tear, that problem is going to constantly prop up again and again until it is fixed. Putting off surgery may actually make your shoulder worse in the long run.
:patrice:naw no past injury dat I can recall, shyt just started hurting and all dat. Idk if surgery is the right option at this time but getting it looked at cldnt hurt.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
naw no past injury dat I can recall, shyt just started hurting and all dat. Idk if surgery is the right option at this time but getting it looked at cldnt hurt.
If you get an option to get an MRI, that would show where the problem is.