should we start sticking with non AA men?

Daps
i like and want a black man because i want a black family with some brown babies...LOL. my great grandparents are carribbean (montserrat to be exact) so it doesn't really matter to me if they are african, carribbean, or afro latinos. i view us as all the same since (black) we are the result of the diaspora. i do realize that people hold their cultures sacred and unfortunately some like to use it to negatively separate themselves from AAs and others, but that is another thread

i can only remember liking 1 non black man (he was white) in my whole entire adult life and i never pursued it partly out of fear of rejection but also because i was tired of explaining "black people stuff" to him. (hair, music, religion, pop culture, etc). he was always respectful with the questions but sometimes you just rather be around people who understand you because you have a shared cultural/racial experience. i never had a lot of questions for him because i've been around white folks all my life so i already knew the answers. the only questions i had was about islam because he was well versed in that and i am not. he was fun to be around but it just stayed friendly. its better that way.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
8yNVd.gif
@Fonsworth @Poitier Can this be confirmed :leon:
You're not trolling me are you :francis:
Poitier is banned from the salon. He would love to troll this thread though :mjlol: