Should we start posting names of racists on Facebook?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Prolly cuz they've just now been exposing themselves by posting their thoughts on the Zimmerman trial:mjpls:
A lot of people on this forum are really slow. Give them time to come to their senses.

Also, @bk @Brooklynzson, that Snah character is only here to harass me, much like that other user that you dealt with. Might want to put him and a few of the other aliases they're using to rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only have one handle here and I also post in topics that don't concern you at all.

but because I strongly disagree in topics where we both are partipating, I must be silenced. gotcha!

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
How many times are you gonna mention us? Mentioning us over and over again isn't gonna get anything done faster.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Okay, you have to answer a few questions first:

• What criteria are we going to use for racism?
  • What are we going to do with the information on these racists besides posting it on the internet?
  • How can we be sure that what we "know" about these racists is true?
  • What is the long term goal with this venture?

I'm all for exposing racist people and keeping them from reaching positions of power, but this could easily get hijacked by the wrong people and turn into a bullying pulpit that could end up hurting people that may not be racist because of some sort of mistake.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How many times are you gonna mention us? Mentioning us over and over again isn't gonna get anything done faster.
My bad, dude. I've been reporting this guy ever since he showed up but no progress has been made to get him removed.

Okay, you have to answer a few questions first:

• What criteria are we going to use for racism?
  • What are we going to do with the information on these racists besides posting it on the internet?
  • How can we be sure that what we "know" about these racists is true?
  • What is the long term goal with this venture?

I'm all for exposing racist people and keeping them from reaching positions of power, but this could easily get hijacked by the wrong people and turn into a bullying pulpit that could end up hurting people that may not be racist because of some sort of mistake.
The criteria used will be the same criteria Zimmerman used: If it's suspicious, report it.

The information collected will be: the person's name and contact information, screenshots of the racist posts/comments, and any work-related information that you can dig up.

The information will then be posted on the internet and forwarded to the co-workers of the offending party. This is particularly effective if the posts were made during work hours. I've done this a number of times and it works. If the person doesn't get fired that day then they get called in. Even if they're not called in, it's documented. That might not sound like much but trust me, in HR every piece of documentation matters.

Information verification is pretty easy. If they freak out, change their posting habits or apologize then you got the right person.

The long term goal is to out racists and to limit their place in society by making it difficult to participate in the job market.

Racism lurks in the shadows of people's minds. Racists play on this fact by keeping their feelings to themselves. As Patrice O'Neal put it, "I've never met a racist." Racist people rarely ever shout slurs or say things that would out them as a racist. This has been the case since being openly racist went out of vogue.

The internet has been a refuge for these people to go and let their feelings run wild. It used to be anonymous but things have changed. We've moved away from anonymous posting to posting with our real names. Because the change has happened so fast the idiots who are racist still behave like they're operating under the cover of anonymity when that clearly isn't the case. Because of this, we can use the internet as the tool to pinpoint a good number of the people that are running around infecting our society with their racist attitudes and opinions.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
c00ns to.
a0yqua.jpg