Should we start posting names of racists on Facebook?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We could but would it be worth it? They have to answer to God and a lot of them aren't children of God to beginning with.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
We could but would it be worth it? They have to answer to God and a lot of them are children of God to beginning with.
Uh… :what:

I think we should build a live updated database of racists on Facebook. Complete with full name, contact information, and pictures. If we can link the profiles to LinkedIn accounts, even better.

Also, @bk @Brooklynzson, that Snah character is only here to harass me, much like that other user that you dealt with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ikenna Unaeze, founder of MOLLYWATR, regular at racist forums like opa-ages, st0rmfr0nt and the-coli, only has white friends but hates them all, does not think black people are capable of racism, wages internet campaign against racism as a front for his own inner demons.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenunaeze

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Uh… :what:

I think we should build a live updated database of racists on Facebook. Complete with full name, contact information, and pictures. If we can link the profiles to LinkedIn accounts, even better.

I edited my post and it's still a no.

Daps
:laff:

LOL at wasting my life trying to hunt down cacs and their contact info just because they said some random ignorant shyt online that NOBODY ELSE CARES ABOUT

tumblr_moecqa5jqP1r1mr1po1_500.gif

I'd rather fukk bytches INSTEAD.....imagine THAT :leon:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:laff:

LOL at wasting my life trying to hunt down cacs and their contact info just because they said some random ignorant shyt online that NOBODY ELSE CARES ABOUT

tumblr_moecqa5jqP1r1mr1po1_500.gif

I'd rather fukk bytches INSTEAD.....imagine THAT :leon:
You can't stop racism until you make the people who practice it unable to function normally in society. One way to do that is to put them on blast by associating their name with the disgusting sh!t they put on the internet.

Also, @bk @Brooklynzson, that Snah character is only here to harass me, much like that other user that you dealt with.

Last edited by a moderator: