Should we rename TLR to black women ain't ****?:leon: Seems fitting these days

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
1. :pacspit: at this pity party thread.
2. The name "the locker room" is 100% fine because this is EXACTLY what bm talk about in locker rooms.
3. Who is forcing you to click on threads u don't like??? :what:
4. If BW indeed aren't shyt, why dedicate the name of the forum to them? Wouldn't it just be evident by news story after news story after news story???

:snoop: STOP TRYING TO SHAME BLACK MEN FROM SPEAKING THEIR fukkING OPINIONS, fakkit. You don't say fukk shyt at white men whom constantly PLAY BLACK WOMEN FOR FOOLS EVERYDAY. :pacspit:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
1. :pacspit: at this pity party thread.
2. The name "the locker room" is 100% fine because this is EXACTLY what bm talk about in locker rooms.
3. Who is forcing you to click on threads u don't like??? :what:
4. If BW indeed aren't shyt, why dedicate the name of the forum to them? Wouldn't it just be evident by news story after news story after news story???

:snoop: STOP TRYING TO SHAME BLACK MEN FROM SPEAKING THEIR fukkING OPINIONS, fakkit. You don't say fukk shyt at white men whom constantly PLAY BLACK WOMEN FOR FOOLS EVERYDAY. :pacspit:
Look at how angry this brotha is at the notion of someone tryna stop the black woman/people bashing. This dude is known to be one of the biggest white woman worshiping nikka since the Sohh days which is why his anger does not surprise me. I mean this nikka would sell a kidney for some white p*ssy. I just wish he would forgive the sista who called him ugly and made him afraid to smile in middle school. Time should heal wounds breh. :to:

And :umad:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Look at how angry this brotha

I stopped reading here. All the rest of the fakkit shyt you wrote is just personal attacks, and I understand that's part of your playbook. You're a worthless negro who calls "setting a standard" into something called "bashing." I'm not a fakkit and grew up with a father, so I see through this. :ld: I am a Black man and could care less about a cac woman (out side of that cavity. :ahh:)

Peep this vid starting at 3:46.....I'm not the only black male who sees through the bullshyt you're spewing.

[ame=http://youtu.be/HK64QXS9XR4?t=3m46s]A few words from the intellectual juggernaut pt2 - YouTube[/ame]

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I stopped reading here. All the rest of the fakkit shyt you wrote is just personal attacks, and I understand that's part of your playbook. You're a worthless negro who calls "setting a standard" into something called "bashing." I'm not a fakkit and grew up with a father, so I see through this. :ld: I am a Black man and could care less about a cac woman (out side of that cavity. :ahh:)

Peep this vid starting at 3:46.....I'm not the only black male who sees through the bullshyt you're spewing.

A few words from the intellectual juggernaut pt2 - YouTube
nikka shut the fukk up, nikkas ain't forget you was worshiping cave bytches on sohh.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
nikka shut the fukk up, nikkas ain't forget you was ....
p*ssy, Group-talk.......speak for yourself. Your pappy aint teach you that? :snoop: fukk what other "nikkas" are saying....What's YOUR PLATFORM, sir? What do YOU stand for, sir? No reply is a CORRECT reply. :ld:

You're also gonna have to explain away contributions to my favorite thread like this, :ahh: http://www.the-coli.com/4380963-post4095.html

g'head.....:rudy:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy, Group-talk.......speak for yourself. Your pappy aint teach you that? :snoop: fukk what other "nikkas" are saying....What's YOUR PLATFORM, sir? What do YOU stand for, sir? No reply is a CORRECT reply. :ld:

You're also gonna have to explain away contributions to my favorite thread like this, :ahh: http://www.the-coli.com/4380963-post4095.html

g'head.....:rudy:

Don't give a fukk, you know the shyt you was on nikka. :wtb:

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
you do have to realize that there are hundreds of millions of black men on this planet who love and are loyal to black women.

black women still love black men. we just hate the fact that black men dropped the ball a long time ago and abandoned us to shuck and jive in the streets instead of take care of their responsibilities as black men living in amerikkka.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Theirs many choices for a good rename.

Lets see...

"Trolls "pretend" to be gay and make corny threads"

"This thread.....again......"

"Posting some old ass video or article thats a famous meme then saying " remember this shyt YALL :krs:" to get some thread views and replys."

But

"in yesterdays news...." is by far the best. Almost all of the front page topics is shyt that happend days ago thats just being brought to the table as new

:umad: None of you clowns with 90 posts a day better not even come in with that "I aint on the net all day like you B"