Should there be a second presidential debate?

Should there be a second presidential debate?

• Total voters

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For what?!

:mjlol:

She reduced that orange pile of lard to the slime he truly is.

:wow:

Seeing him angry but unable to do shyt about it was a joyful occasion for me.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
For the bothsiders Trump supporters on here, you could argue that a 2nd debate is either good for Trump (since he can try to redeem himself) or bad for him since he'd probably lose again.

So...should there be a second debate? Or should Kamala bow out and let that one debate stew in people's minds?

The Trump campaign and it's supporters should be begging for a round two. If voters are left to the impression of that performance, its already over.

Trump got cooked so hard last night he literally has no choice but to either throw an October hail Mary or wait to lose

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Waste of time honestly
We really didn't learn anything new last night. Trump is trash and he's only redeeming quality, if you can even call it that, is gone. He not even funny anymore.
Kamala was trash just way less trash than Trump and at least she has a plan and answered some of the questions (she side stepped the fukk out of that tariff question tho)
I woke up to #bothsides claiming they won. What's the point really

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
nah, i'm good on that :mjlol:

save the weird far left bullshyt for after she actually wins. this election is far from over, and the last thing she needs to do right now is go further left

Exactly. These dude must be young or something. With that said. How do you think she did last night?