Should there be a second presidential debate?

Should there be a second presidential debate?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most people who aren't MAGA glazers can probably admit that Trump took an L.

At time I'm typing this we don't know if there will be a second presidential debate (though there will for sure be a VP debate next month). So the question is, SHOULD there be one? On one hand it would be another chance to embarrass Cheeto. On the other hand, you could argue that it's not a bad idea for Kamala to just let that be the one and only debate and not give Trump a chance to try to make a comeback. For the bothsiders Trump supporters on here, you could argue that a 2nd debate is either good for Trump (since he can try to redeem himself) or bad for him since he'd probably lose again.

So...should there be a second debate? Or should Kamala bow out and let that one debate stew in people's minds?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Of course, but it won't help Trump so it won't happen.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I didn't even watch the first one. What I need to know about? I'm not sitting down and watching a sane well adjusted woman argue with a weird ass awkward ass old ass white man for an hour or whatever. The two candidates couldn't be more different you either over there or over there. It's not a closeable gap.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yes but I don't think Trump will agree to one. Since the debate he's gone from saying he won't debate again to saying he will...but I think this is a process. He's stewing, he's mad, he's enraged...and whenever he gets that way he tries to punish someone. The next debate is supposed to be NBC but I'd imagine he will demand some type of crazy moderation change that kills the debate.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
They should but he's not going to do it, because she's going to dog walk him again. Instead she should do a town hall with Black people.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I didn't even watch the first one. What I need to know about? I'm not sitting down and watching a sane well adjusted woman argue with a weird ass awkward ass old ass white man for an hour or whatever.
then how will you know that immigrants are stealing pets & cooking them?

One of the pets was a turtle, his name was Charlie.
RIP Charlie 🥲

concise

Veteran
Daps

Should there be a second presidential debate?​

:skip:
Last night was the 2nd presidential debate