Should The Coli have a gay/homosexual sub-forum?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This sounds like

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
that faq Ocean thread is confusin as fukk. on one hand they tell you that is good music and you shouldn't care bout wat he does sexually but then they tell you they wouldn't bump this shyt wit friends or even out loud in headphones. nikkaz want you to not be scared bout faq Ocean music and listen to it but they scared that other people is gon catch them listenin to it. shyt makes no sense to me.

Would you say they're listening to his music... on the low? :mjpls:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On some g shyt you nikkas talk about homos and frank ocean a lot i think you nikkas wanna fukk him low key, hell yea i agree y'all need y'all own sub form for this shyt. I haven't seen so many homosexual scenario in my life until this past week :scusthov: at you downlow fakkits.

:shaq2:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
that faq Ocean thread is confusin as fukk. on one hand they tell you that is good music and you shouldn't care bout wat he does sexually but then they tell you they wouldn't bump this shyt wit friends or even out loud in headphones. nikkaz want you to not be scared bout faq Ocean music and listen to it but they scared that other people is gon catch them listenin to it. shyt makes no sense to me.

They want to enjoy it privately but do not want the scrutiny that comes with listening to blatantly homosexual music. Anyone bumping his album is on sight gay and thats so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if a gay forum is created then all those fashion/sneaker threads should be thrown in there

tumblr_m4hhv82LbC1qa42jro1_500.jpg