Should The Coli have a gay/homosexual sub-forum?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I didn't realize there were so many gay people that posted here and tbh it makes me uncomfortable.I am starting to think that the unusual amount of stanning the goes on has a lot more to do with stanning but more of a perverse fasicnation or boy crush.

I really love hip hop and enjoy discussing it with my fellow posters but as I take a step back I had the :ohhh: face. I started thinking "What am I doing typing and quoting post from these other dudes"

The Frank Ocean thread is the last straw for me. I can't do it. I don't know if the majority of you are trolling but I refuse to listen to that album. If you a dude that is bumping that it is highly suspect in my eyes.

I don't have anything against the gays but if there are so many and Frank Ocean is so popular why not give them their own sub-forum? Because honestly if I'm checking out a MC's BARZ and you checking out his BOOTY.. there is nothing to talk about as far as hip hop is concerned.

Does anyone agree? Maybe we could get a petition going if enough replies.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
very true am in that thread like :scusthov: dudes really like an album where dude is talkin about another man and the sweet life :huhldup:

am put in this request to bk and brook and will setup a stickied thread with list of poster to move there

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I didn't realize there were so many gay people that posted here and tbh it makes me uncomfortable.I am starting to think that the unusual amount of stanning the goes on has a lot more to do with stanning but more of a perverse fasicnation or boy crush.

I really love hip hop and enjoy discussing it with my fellow posters but as I take a step back I had the :ohhh: face. I started thinking "What am I doing typing and quoting post from these other dudes"

The Frank Ocean thread is the last straw for me. I can't do it. I don't know if the majority of you are trolling but I refuse to listen to that album. If you a dude that is bumping that it is highly suspect in my eyes.

I don't have anything against the gays but if there are so many and Frank Ocean is so popular why not give them their own sub-forum? Because honestly if I'm checking out a MC's BARZ and you checking out his BOOTY.. there is nothing to talk about as far as hip hop is concerned.

:myman:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:shaq:@ u nikkas lurkin...wantin the sissys to have their own...so u can continue to lurk..

tumblr_lkf76jdDll1qz6842o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody make a thread and do a roll call of all the gay n!ggas on the forum. smoke em out (pause).

Daps
Reppin
NULL

agree with you on all points. that frank ocean shyt is :scusthov: how the fukk you a straight man listening to that garbage? fukkouttahere. even all the shyt on the locker room is borderline homo. all this pawg and shyt about stalking bytches and exposing trannys. nikkas is obsessed with p*ssy, so that means they ain't getting any, and that might be because they're homos on the low.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
On some g shyt you nikkas talk about homos and frank ocean a lot i think you nikkas wanna fukk him low key, hell yea i agree y'all need y'all own sub form for this shyt. I haven't seen so many homosexual scenario in my life until this past week :scusthov: at you downlow fakkits.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
that faq Ocean thread is confusin as fukk. on one hand they tell you that is good music and you shouldn't care bout wat he does sexually but then they tell you they wouldn't bump this shyt wit friends or even out loud in headphones. nikkaz want you to not be scared bout faq Ocean music and listen to it but they scared that other people is gon catch them listenin to it. shyt makes no sense to me.