Should Sony get back into the handheld game?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Your reply makes no sense. This is A handheld discussion. You look more nerdy holding a ps vita than a controller at work. Like where is are gonna be playing it?

No it doesn't you dork. Having a handheld will look like your on a cellphone but with dedicated buttons. You'll look like a idiot having a cellphone and a PS4 controller playing at the DMV.

:camby:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it doesn't you dork. Having a handheld will look like your on a cellphone but with dedicated buttons. You'll look like a idiot having a cellphone and a PS4 controller playing at the DMV.

:camby:
Who plays games at the DMV? The only place you would use a handheld is at work when you're bored or a kid at school.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who plays games at the DMV? The only place you would use a handheld is at work when you're bored or a kid at school.

or a person on a plane
or a person on a train
or a person on ship
or a person in a hotel
or a person somewhere outdoors (maybe a park)

lol like seriously...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sure they can jump back in the ring. And get knocked the fukk out again. :mjlol:

Nintendo Switch killed whatever chances of Sony ever getting back in the handheld market. The PS5 ain't even portable in some way, during the age of high end cell phones. :heh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or a person on a plane
or a person on a train
or a person on ship
or a person in a hotel
or a person somewhere outdoors (maybe a park)

lol like seriously...

On a plane lol
On ship? You go on a cruise to play Nintendo?
Hotel just play ps4
A park... how old are you 10?

There's only 2 places possible for me to game. At home and at work.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a plane lol
Hotel just play ps4

...and that’s why nobody cares...cuz it’s not just about you...there are other ppl who use their handheld in different places...I wasn’t speaking for myself...however that doesn’t preclude me from understanding that other ppl game on their handheld device in various locations...I could just as easily laugh and call you a child for playing video games @ work but that’d be silly cuz you game where you want to...nothing irrational about the other places I listed where ppl game...very myopic response on your part

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
On a plane lol
Hotel just play ps4

this type of response sounds like you the 10 year tryna act all cool and all grown up :heh:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and that’s why nobody cares...cuz it’s not just about you...there are other ppl who use their handheld in different places...I wasn’t speaking for myself...however that doesn’t preclude me from understanding that other ppl game on their handheld device in various locations...I could just as easily laugh and call you a child for playing video games @ work but that’d be silly cuz you game where you want to...nothing irrational about the other places I listed where ppl game...very myopic response on your part
You gotta be some type of lame to game in those places. I been working for 20 years and never even played a mobile game.. These devices are really for kids and I rather give a kid $39 controller to carry than a $300 handheld... It's over for handhelds.. iPad, android, iOS is the future..

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
PSP sold 80 million units :whew:, only Vita was a flop :francis:

I been thinking about buying a Vita for remote play :lupe:.

Sony said they’re done so it’s over

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be some type of lame to game in those places. I been working for 20 years and never even played a mobile game.. These devices are really for kids and I rather give a kid $39 controller to carry than a $300 handheld... It's over for handhelds.. iPad, android, iOS is the future..

lol smh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Full fledged games for handheld systems are still moving units, who the fukk wants in app purchases and ads every 15 seconds on mobile games?:hhh:

only time to play games on the cell phone is when taking a shyt :mjlol:

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Would love a sequel to the Vita but Sony would be wasting money making one. I mean phones have the power to run PSP games but developers make more mnoney off of in-app purchase than making a AAA mobile game :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude must be slow as fukk and never traveled before talmbout "who games on a plane?"

:mjlol:

I’m not even wasting time w/ that nut

he questions bringing a handheld device to a hotel...

...and instead casually suggests “just play PS4”

ironically the first time I traveled w/ my switch lite...I seen a dude directly ahead of me pull out an xbox from his carry-on as we were preparing to get checked on line lol...breh was serious about getting his gaming in

Last edited: