should religious people be clubbing?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Calling out my Christian and Muslim brehs what are your stance on this?

@Mr Somebody

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I used to get drunk at a club on Thurs night fukk a girl then go to jumaah salaat the next day :yeshrug:... Not anymore though

Daps
Realistic speaking, the bible doesnt want you to become of how easy it is to succumb to temptation there, however if its like a house party or at venue that people are actually dancing or socializing then yeah go for it (Dont quote me, just my personal belief)

Honestly though, I feel everyone outgrows the clubbing phase anyways, nobody wants to be the 40 year old dude/chick in the club grinding on everything in sight.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
tumblr_mky23oiTiz1rblqp8o1_250.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They'll still do it anyway. Christians will bend the Bible any way necessary to fit their own personal beliefs.

Ex. "I leave my 4 baby father's in God's hands!"

This is why I'm so hard on religious people.

Being religious is VOLUNTARY.

So if they're going to impose that bullshyt on themselves, then they're opening themselves up to also being held to that same standard.

Every "modern christian" who doesn't stone women for fukking or want to kill gays or keep slaves is a hypocrite.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They'll still do it anyway. Christians will bend the Bible any way necessary to fit their own personal beliefs.

Ex. "I leave my 4 baby father's in God's hands!"
THIS.

Under the excuse :"we are born to sin"

:comeon:

The irony about this is that most people who dont follow religion heavy tend to have better morals than Christians