Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
a computer is useful for a lot more things than just playing games my guy :manny: shyt is just an all-around better investment. there is simply no reason to own an Xbox when, not only are all their exclusives on PC, but they look & run better on there as well
Not everyone needs or wants the 1500-2000 dollar PC needed to outdo a modern console. That bullshyt 200 dollar "labtop" :mjlol: from Wal-Mart ain't running shyt worthwhile.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
a computer is useful for a lot more things than just playing games my guy :manny: shyt is just an all-around better investment. there is simply no reason to own an Xbox when, not only are all their exclusives on PC, but they look & run better on there as well
Lol we are talking about gaming though. Not ur other needs. Suppose my tablet does enough for me , why would I spend 1000? Your just looking for a reason to shyt on a Xbox bruh

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Because he recognizes that selling software in general is more important than trying to leverage software into hardware sales.

Their business model by design is sell software beyond the Xbox brand. The hardware was profitable for them so what difference does it make?

Really Xbox is just a pet project to Microsoft. If it completely failed it wouldn't even dent the company. If PlayStation as a brand completely failed Sony as a company would likely be finished. Microsoft has a 1 trillion dollar market cap. Sony doesn't even have a 66 billion dollar market cap in comparison. You can add up Sony and Nintendo's market cap and both combined are less than 10% of Microsoft's.

Phil Spencer being in an environment like that I say is doing well. Just continue to drive some profits and keep it moving. In the grand scheme of things Xbox is never gonna be that important to Microsoft. As long as Xbox isn't losing money it justifies its own existence and will likely continue.

You understand how business works

Y do u nikkas keep saying don’t buy a $200 Xbox, instead go buy a $1000 computer. The average gamer ain’t doing that shyt.

Right. Dudes out of touch with reality

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the end I'll admit he could be making the Xbox brand whole shyt of money if they play this right. I think trying to be the netflix of gaming is an open lane that warrants to be excuted well. I think judging by how they do this console round if xbox has another flop best believe they are going to provide gamepass on every platform with xcloud. That is the trump card for them the writtings are on the wall.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Lol I play my PlayStation more than my Xbox right now but these don’t stans say a lot of dumb shyt

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
there are NO reasons to own an Xbox because of him

just get a PC that can run the latest games and u good :coffee:

this guy has run the brand into the ground

You’re looking at the situation as a core-gamer, the casual consumer makes up the largest part of an install base, and they don’t care nor want a PC to play video games.
You’re not gonna walk into GameStop and convince anyone to invest in a PC rather than just buy the simple and familiar option.
Stans fail to see that Xbox now has its hands in two different markets with very little overlap. That’s a very good business strategy.