Should LeBron James Boycott The Heat?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't pay any attention to these people. They're only here to distract the discussion and help uphold the status quo.
he's got a white wife and probably a bi-racial child, i expect him to play this game.

edit: did you listen to the whole show? :myman: im waiting for his next show in 45 minutes

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You ever read about and watch the movie about when Muhammad Ali boycotted the Vietnam War? They gave him hell for that but in the end, he was on the right side of history.

Do you think LeBron and other players should boycott playing games in Florida? How do you think this would change the narrative?
regardless of what people are telling you in this thread. It is a plan and a decent idea. These guys get upset too & feel just like us...thats why Jay & Bey showed up to that event. That's why Roddy white etc. commented on this via tweet as well. They are usually TOLD not to respond in order to not upset white folks. That's a yolk we need to break. We need to start telling these athletes and entertainers to start helping us more & not sit quietly why the 'less fortunate' get destroyed. I don't know if the boycott plan would work, I mentioned it earlier in one of our KOS threads but no one seems to like it. What I would suggest is to start tweeting these guys about ideas of black ownership. Dr. Claud Anderson has some great info about the history of America & how Blacks must start using group economics and networking to our advantage. This will create a powerful Black Community that OWNS its on things can employee its own people...and I'm not talking about small stuff. I'm talking about banks, consulting firms, theaters, hospitals etc. We can start small with grocery stores and gas stations but the goal is to have that huge stuff. I'll post some vids of Dr. Claud Anderson and we need to get the twitter stuff going while the iron is hot.

He should sit out one game at least. That shyt would be dope to see. Beyond that, I don't know what he would hope to accomplish.

its not what you do but how you do it. Just imagine...its opening day around the NBA, everyone was ready to play & stadium packed...right after the national anthem every team (not just Lebron) walks off the court. it would create a fire storm. Cacs would understand how valuable the black teens lives are then. (these same type of teens grow up to be a LBJ)

Last edited:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:salute:
regardless of what people are telling you in this thread. It is a plan and a decent idea. These guys get upset too & feel just like us...thats why Jay & Bey showed up to that event. That's why Roddy white etc. commented on this via tweet as well. They are usually TOLD not to respond in order to not upset white folks. That's a yolk we need to break. We need to start telling these athletes and entertainers to start helping us more & not sit quietly why the 'less fortunate' get destroyed. I don't know if the boycott plan would work, I mentioned it earlier in one of our KOS threads but no one seems to like it. What I would suggest is to start tweeting these guys about ideas of black ownership. Dr. Claud Anderson has some great info about the history of America & how Blacks must start using group economics and networking to our advantage. This will create a powerful Black Community that OWNS its on things can employee its own people...and I'm not talking about small stuff. I'm talking about banks, consulting firms, theaters, hospitals etc. We can start small with grocery stores and gas stations but the goal is to have that huge stuff. I'll post some vids of Dr. Claud Anderson and we need to get the twitter stuff going while the iron is hot.

its not what you do but how you do it. Just imagine...its opening day around the NBA, everyone was ready to play & stadium packed...right after the national anthem every team (not just Lebron) walks off the court. it would create a fire storm. Cacs would understand how valuable the black teens lives are then. (these same type of teens grow up to be a LBJ)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to see them just sit down on the court without any notice.

But nikkas aint built like that anymore. They are pets of Mr. White Man.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
What will him boycotting accomplish, besides getting fined and losing lots of money. He's better of playing and taking that money to start some sort of fund or scholarship in Trayvons name. Gotta face it, we've lost this battle and need to regroup and continue fighting the war. Start concentrating on changing things within the community rather that the shyt on the outside. Change starts from within brehs, education, social responsibilities, etc.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
lebrons already got way more $ than anyone ever will need.
if anyone could spearhead a campaign a public figure as large as he, in florida nonetheless would definitely make some noise.

i just wanna see 'em lose some games honestly :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Co-sign
Everyone and their mother should start supporting black businesses.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/an-app-that-helps-locate-black-owned-businesses.132684/
Also, now is the time to get into real estate, so you can get your group economics on by you and 3 other people stacking up 2 grand each and acquiring property without loans.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Co-sign
Everyone and their mother should start supporting black businesses.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/an-app-that-helps-locate-black-owned-businesses.132684/
Also, now is the time to get into real estate, so you can get your group economics on by you and 3 other people stacking up 2 grand each and acquiring property without loans.

we really need to try to hit these athletes up twitter wise and tell them to start using group economics, by pooling their money together and to start starting businesses in the black community. They could hire our college graduates as well to help run said businesses. If anyone wants to compile a list of twitter handles that we can add and all hit up with this type of message I'm all for it.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Lebron would lose way too much money if he did this
http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lebron-James-and-his-sons-LJ-and-Bryce.jpg

wade-son-square-apjpg-91375010ffaeb639_large.jpg

I think they're worth it.