Should I upgrade to the iPhone XR

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
man make the jump. it's night and day to the 7. even moreso for the 6s. u gonna loose the headphones, but if u got airpods u good. btw, this phone don't come with the little dongle thingy tho.
I got AirPods so I’ll be straight. I think I’ma make the jump early Feb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made the jump exactly two weeks ago. Upgraded from an 8+ (my first iPhone). Day 1, I wasn't feeling it too much. Day 3, I forgot to charge my phone before being away from my house for 11-12 hours. :martin:

But my phone lasted me ALL that time w/ no charge. :blessed: My 8+ never showed me that kind of love.

Been in love ever since!

Not to mention how much smoother things are with the updated hardware. Still playing around w/ some of the other new features and apps. Only thing I really favor with the 8+ is the screen. I notice the difference in resolution and finish. Plus the "full screen" experience is nothing more than zooming in as far as YouTube and Netflix are concerned, which I don't care for. So I also lost some screen dimension when watching stuff on my phone. My son thinks the camera is better than the 8+. I haven't taken any serious pics, yet, to really be able to speak on the rear camera. The selfies are better, tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I made the jump exactly two weeks ago. Upgraded from an 8+ (my first iPhone). Day 1, I wasn't feeling it too much. Day 3, I forgot to charge my phone before being away from my house for 11-12 hours. :martin:

But my phone lasted me ALL that time w/ no charge. :blessed: My 8+ never showed me that kind of love.

Been in love ever since!

Not to mention how much smoother things are with the updated hardware. Still playing around w/ some of the other new features and apps. Only thing I really favor with the 8+ is the screen. I notice the difference in resolution and finish. Plus the "full screen" experience is nothing more than zooming in as far as YouTube and Netflix are concerned, which I don't care for. So I also lost some screen dimension when watching stuff on my phone. My son thinks the camera is better than the 8+. I haven't taken any serious pics, yet, to really be able to speak on the rear camera. The selfies are better, tho.
:wtb:

The car has a larger screen than any of the plus phones. The camera is better than the 8+ and some say better than the xs. Also the screen resolution is better about equal to previous iPhones when it comes to pixel density, but higher resolution due to the larger screen.

I totally agree the battery life is godly. I been up since 4 am using it and I'm at like 74%