Should I sue? Check this...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Long story short.

Speaking to a connect down in Atl about 2 years ago about a business venture using a specific soon-to-be trademarked name. We spoke about the different marketing schemes etc. and even shared some stories with dude. Fast forward 2 years. I check TESS and see the exact idea or product I wanted to market and spoke to dude about. If yall remember back on the hamster I had a thread about a chic using armor-all wipes to clean her p*ssy after we got done fukking. This was how this business idea all came to being :mjpls: Peep this Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)

What are my legal options?

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
You shouldn't sue.

Maybe you should peggy or vicky, though.

house_stare.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
So what will be your evidence.... hear say :heh:

I have a business plan already drafted dated before the TM registration

My peeps said this dude right here could have claims to idea too because he posted this on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:whoo:

What an interesting idea. If you feel you have a claim then holla at a lawyer, they would probably offer free consultation. But def dont take their word for because they'll probably advise you to sue as they're goin get paid whether you win or not. But of course you still have to prove you and this "partner" consulted on the idea. Hopefully he does not know that you got the idea from a messageboar but he could have an easy defense saying he was on the same mb and got the idea from there as well.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still don't see a case, u didn't invent or create new product u found a new use for an existing product. That's just a new marketing angle for an already existing product. U would have to show how and why your product would be separated from current wipes. People already been using baby wipes for years to clean up after sex. Finally a business plan doesn't trump first to file trademark...

Also did homie sign anything off as being part of your business idea and is he involved with the now trademarked product?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing you can do......

Patents/Trademarks always goes to the first to file...........

The slight chance you would have is if you have physical proof that you have a connection to him and the idea.

Not just verbal communication.(E-mails/Letters/videos discussing the idea, with the person who filed the patent/trademark)

Other than that, your fukked