Should I purchase a PS Vita

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Thought about getting one just to play PS1 games I bought but my PS3 controllers are all shot

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Might just get a switch instead .... or buy the Yeezys coming out

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You are lying. Sony just announced they are no longer producing the system. Even with its flaws the hackability plus its RPG heavy library will inflate its value. If you saw 1 for 100 you could have flipped it for a profit worst case.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wanna get one but I’m also hesitant because I feel like Nintendo’s going to release a better edition eventually

Nah, if anything they'll drop a cheaper, lower spec'd version imo

Smaller screen maybe with no detachable joycons

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Vita library isn’t very good. I have a modded one with a 32GB card and 80% is PSP games, they look great on that nice Vita screen

Preach

I got 128gb in mine :blessed: there’s some real killer apps in the vita library, hotline Miami is best played on that system imo and that’s a top 100 game of all time far as I’m concerned.

However the psp back catalog and emulator backlog w/ mods make it the best handheld gaming rig ever. The screen is beautiful and the buttons are incredibly responsive, much better than the original psp.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I wanna get one but I’m also hesitant because I feel like Nintendo’s going to release a better edition eventually
Nah just get one and sell it for the newer version.
There are currently no plans for one anyway even tho it will obviously happen. Prolly later this year if not next.

I just got another Switch yesterday. Got one last December and ended up returning it that same week due to boredem.

I missed having it tho so here I am. Lol