Should I pre-order Cyberpunk today? Or should I wait until it comes to Game Pass in 2023?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
...will rethink getting one in 2022 if they drop some decent exclusives

* @surf in 2022 *

tenor.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yea same :blessed:

Im gonna play a shytier version of one of the most anticipated AAA games of all time because i am not a semi retarded stan, now that real funny brehs, dap me :blessed:
If by the shyttier version you mean the one running on the Xbox One S then yeah, you are :umad:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
If by the shyttier version you mean the one running on the Xbox One S then yeah, you are :umad:

Guess which next gen version will likely have the best frame rate and resolution though

Bet it wont be the one on the less powerful console that some devs have reported struggles with next gen multiplats unlike the SX :mjcry:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
ya just got madden 21 for the PS4 and will preorder this for the PS4 as well once that november date is locked in...both offer free PS5 upgrades...it’s officially a wrap for getting the XSX...will rethink getting one in 2022 if they drop some decent exclusives
But... why?
By 2021 you'll be able to get a 2080 for the price of a series X and assuming the rest of your rig isn't trash, it'll play games better :yeshrug: Plus, literally every Xbox exclusive is really just a PC game that runs on a console, so... just play them on a PC :hubie: Microsoft done went so 'consumer friendly' they accidentally backed right in to self-created obsolescence.

Coming gen combo is gonna be gaming PC + Playstation. And if Sony keeps putting their exclusives on PC... next gen winning combo finna be just a gaming PC and a VPN for torrents :wow:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a troll thread but I’d at least wait a few months after the next gen “updates”. I’m sure there will be several patches before the game is “normal”.

Remember Battlefield 4 and GTA Online when they first dropped this gen?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Such a troll thread but I’d at least wait a few months after the next gen “updates”. I’m sure there will be several patches before the game is “normal”.

Remember Battlefield 4 and GTA Online when they first dropped this gen?

yeah, will wait on the full next gen version.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
a whhat????????????? :heh: :mjlol:
It's a graphics card that can actually do native 4K/60 with raytracing capability that'll let you play all Microsoft's shyt the next few years, and a bunch of third-party non-console games, too.
fukk an Xbox if Microsoft gonna put everything on PC too.