Should i play Bloodborne or Elden Ring first?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Finally got the 5.
I've read Bloodborne WAS everyone's favorite. Now people saying Elden Ring is one of the best games ever. Will Bloodborne seem underwhelming if I play Elden Ring before it?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
McODvgh.gif

Sekiro

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Honestly you can go either way. Both games are good in their own right and are different enough to feel like separate experiences. Personally I’d go with Bloodborne first since I think Elden Ring is better and you should save the best for last.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if you got a PS5 you should try Demon’s Souls first since its mechanically the least complex game out of the series but acts as a graphical showpiece for PS5.

Its still one of the best looking games of the generation and technically the best Fromsoft games out. Bloodborne and Elden Ring is apples and oranges, completely different style of games, but maybe play elden ring first since theres a good chance Sony will remaster BB

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
It's doesn't matter, breh. Bloodborne could've been played on the PS4 btw, unless you didn't have a PS4 last gen. One game is based on instinct and dodging unforgiving enemies (Bloodborne) the other is an open world game where you can play conservatively if that's your preference (Elden Ring). Both have a learning curve and will likely give you the beats. Me personally, I'd start with Bloodborne. Elden Ring is more for those experienced with the SoulsBorne experience.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I plan on doing

1. Demon Souls
2. Elden Ring
3. Bloodborne when there’s a remaster, or I’ll just have to push through the jarring framerate right before part 2 is released.

I plan on playing Seikiro again to, somewhere in between. I never had beaten it on PC. And I was getting through it pretty well. Funny, my Right Bumper button popped out after trying to parry in the Genichiro boss fight. I fixed it by folding some tape up and jamming it into a spot that made it tighter and less likely to pop back out. Still use it to this day. Anyway I beat that boss, and some more after and just stopped.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I hated bloodbourne when it came out, and never was a souls fan until demon souls remake

I recommend elden ring first and then bloodbourne if you like it