Should I go to therapy

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Mrs you know damn well says I should. She said I was asleep in the sofa with our 2 yr old daughter with my fists clinched tight as hell. She tried to wake me up because she thought I was having another nightmare where im fighting and she said I reached and grabbed her by the collar and then let go. Sad part is don't remember any of this.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I studied psychology in school, and I still think therapy is mostly bullshyt. I know that others say it has helped them, but I’ve been to a bunch of therapists and not 1 has helped me. :yeshrug:

Now, psychiatrists have helped me. I needed to be put on medicines and they really have helped. I didn’t need “talk therapy,” I needed a MD to treat my illness. :manny:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Do you think you need therapy? Do you think you have a problem?
Therapy only works if you're willing to be honest about your problems. If you don't see a problem, it would be a waste of time to go.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I studied psychology in school, and I still think therapy is mostly bullshyt. I know that others say it has helped them, but I’ve been to a bunch of therapists and not 1 has helped me. :yeshrug:

Now, psychiatrists have helped me. I needed to be put on medicines and they really have helped. I didn’t need “talk therapy,” I needed a MD to treat my illness. :manny:

Do the anti depressants give you any negative side effects?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Interesting, can you go more in-depth? I once seen a CBT and stopped going after the first visit bc it was a lot of common sense shyt I already knew myself.

The genius literally recommended I go horseback riding to clear my mind :francis: