Should I get the iPhone 12

drifter

Superstar
Daps
No point when there's a fingerprint scanner in the screen and the notch gets smaller in 8 months. All those with a 12 got got.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I always wonder what they could even add to phones at this point to make them hot again?

I feel like nothing is really gonna change the way we use phones for a long time. We hit a point of diminishing returns with the technology that exist outside of phones and what can be put into a phone. There’s really no where left to go.

Only thing I truly want is non-shatterproof screens so I don’t have to put a case on my phone

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had an XS or some shyt like that. I kept dropping that bytch and didn’t have no case, walking round with a whole cracked phone like a broke boy smh. Then I dropped it last month and that bytch started flashing green and I couldn’t see the screen at all, I pretty much broke it.

So I had to go get a new ☎️ and I got the iPhone 12. I don’t see much of a difference at all. I’m not no tech person like that though. But most importantly, this thread reminded me to pop up at the phone store, cause shorty who helped me when I got the 12, was bad as fukk, and she gave me her card and said call her if need anything. I don’t know if that meant she wanna give me some p*ssy or to call her if I need anything related to the phone. So I need to pop up at that hoe soon

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:I actually had to cop one today because my iPhone 8 died :to:

it’s sorta of a big leap, but I’m not really into phones like that

I do miss the home button, but the camera is:obama:

didn’t realize there was a 12 pro :snoop:

now I’m just trying to find a case that looks good

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always wonder what they could even add to phones at this point to make them hot again?

I feel like nothing is really gonna change the way we use phones for a long time. We hit a point of diminishing returns with the technology that exist outside of phones and what can be put into a phone. There’s really no where left to go.

Only thing I truly want is non-shatterproof screens so I don’t have to put a case on my phone
Non-shatterproof means they’d shatter:lolbron:

Naw don't buy that shyt
Get a flip phone
Motorola did bring back the razer. Its 2005 all over again:blessed:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
What made you get an iPhone?
Phone was getting slow, maxed out my storage and had cracks on the screen. I went with the iPhone because I wanted to try something new. I was pretty much the only one in my family who had a Samsung / android phone.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
so i think tommorow ima get the iphone 12 pro max...

Where should i go to but the charging block and a good phone case?

I kinda like cases that are soft rubber