Should I Get A PS5? Is The New Spiderman 2 Game Enough To Justify The Purchase?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Can you returned open games?

Could always sell it, if not. Prolly get 50-60 for it.

The power of ownership/Physical games :blessed:
Within release week yeah probably get like 80%of the value of the disc. OP would need to take off work and drink lots of coffee tho

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sony stans not gonna like this but I trust they not gonna immediately get weird on me like the xthots for sharing my honest opinion, but I really don't play my PS5 like that anymore :ld:

Granted Parfield done came and took up all my time but before that I was mostly just playing PUBG on xbox. Returnal looks and feels great, but I'm not much of a puzzle guy I'd rather just shoot shyt and enjoy a good story. Wayy too many puzzles for my liking. Dgaf about Ratchet& Clank, and I haven't tried Horizon yet. The 1st Spider-Man did get old pretty quick. Funny enough the free game that comes with it, Astro's Playroom is probably the most fun I've had on a PS5 exclusive so far.

I'm sure when boredom strikes or when the TLOU remake hits PS+ I'll be back on it, but the new car smell definitely wore off. Story games like Detroit Become Human are fun at first but it quickly feels like you're just watching an interactive movie rather than playing an actual game. On the flip side I'm sure this generation gonna last another 5 years so you'd be future proofing yourself by getting one. And I trust they'll have at least a few more hits before the gen is over so I say just do it breh :manny:
Ain't nothing wrong with that. I have moments where I don't play a particular platform for a while, usually has nothing to do with the platform itself. I had a period where I barely touched my gaming PC and was on my PS5 heavy and then vice versa where I hardly played the PS5 because a game I was playing was on PC. It be like that. shyt there's times where I go a week or two and barely turn on either platform.
This is just reality and why it’s great to own multiple platforms.

I think I told you and @DaSk8D00D the same thing. It’s a great feeling jumping into the ps5 and playing the big titles you missed, especially out the gate. But after a while at just becomes another option.

And there really ain’t nothing wrong with that:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Only game I’d buy a console for would be GTA6

Spider-Man doesn’t have much replayability beyond the story mode. So you’ll get a solid 20 hours out of it. Not enough to justify for me

That said, go for it. This might be on the same level as GTA6 to you. What the fukk do I know :manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I've always bought spidey games
the new one looks great, and Venom is in it.
But is that one game enough to justify the entire console purchase?

I don't see many other games out there that helps the decision making process either.
No one game is enough to justify buying a new system. If you don’t have any other games you want then i don’t know what else to say

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Only 2 games i have for my ps5 right now are Ragnarok and FF16. Spidey 2 will be my 3rd ps5 game. FF7Rebirth will be my 4th.

Yes it's worth it for only the exclusives.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If you don't have a PS5 yet, maybe u don't need one :manny:

I would never buy any system for just one game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Indulge yourself OP , theres one life, one love, so there can only be one king :blessed:

giphy.gif