Should I get a circumcision?

Daps
:sadbron:

I am contemplating it. But the thing is I definitely do not want to feel anything. I don't know how it's done but I think you're awake during the procedure. I would prefer to not be awake either but I can settle with just being numb.
Opinions please!

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Why would you wanna do that? There are a lot of nerves in the foreskin, connected to sexual pleasure. Do you want weaker orgasms?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:sadbron:

I am contemplating it. But the thing is I definitely do not want to feel anything. I don't know how it's done but I think you're awake during the procedure. I would prefer to not be awake either but I can settle with just being numb.
Opinions please!

A Cambodian dude I work with got his done last year. He had to take off an entire week. Then he was limping around for another 3 weeks. Seems painful I wouldn't recommend it unless you have health issues which is why he did it

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I wouldn't reccomend it. Whenever this topic comes up, people often say that people who get it done later in life regret it.

Daps
A Cambodian dude I work with got his done last year. He had to take off an entire week. Then he was limping around for another 3 weeks. Seems painful I wouldn't recommend it unless you have health issues which is why he did it

:wow: So they don't even put you on any drugs? fukk that.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
im scared that if i ever get one, i'd wake up with impeccable morning wood and the stitches would all bust. I dont want one for that reason.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
lol at having a anteater for a cock. chicks prefer uncut and overall uncut is better

who wants some loose as nasty skin that is full of smegma and god awful to look at.