Should I be watching Orange is the New Black?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
show's great, but piper and alex can :camby: with all the " I hate you" shyt, that only ends with them fukking 5 minutes later.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Tastee, Crazy Eyes, Cindy are now the best thing about the show IMO. Poussey is to emo for me and Janae appears to have disappeared or I just haven't noticed her much in S3.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost done with season 2. I hate Vee's character. As someone mentioned earlier not sure why the writers needed to add a kingpin type character.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Started watching season 1 this weekend. I'm on episode 6 or 7. That chicken episode fukked me up. They really never address the chicken again? I was pissed for some reason no one caught it. I like the show. I loved Weeds, so this is like the show about Nancy's time in prison but with a new story and characters. I'ma watch all the seasons since nothing else is on right now. I don't like Alex. I can't stand that shady snitch bytch. I hope she gets merked. Red, Crazy Eyes and Daya are my favorite characters.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Mainly I hear about WOMEN watching this show. As a man who's into Dramas (The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Shield, House of Cards, etc.) is it entertaining?
I sat through this show and while there are entertaining moments (can count them on 1 hand) overall my advice to you as someone who enjoys the Drama shows you mentioned:

AVOID

Don’t waste your time. It never gets deep, dramatic OR funny enough to make it worth the time.