Shottas

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here u idiots... Wyclef financed and produced that movie. I know nikkaz don't like him but there would be no shottas without clef.

:what: what are you talking about Cess Silvera is the person that directed and got full credit..there were about 10 other producers in the movie wyclef made it wack...biggs, spragga, mad max and teddy bruckshut made the movie mad! only other wack person in that movie besides wyclef was dj khaled...even dangles had a better staring role

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
fukk outta here u idiots... Wyclef financed and produced that movie. I know nikkaz don't like him but there would be no shottas without clef.
:sitdown:
:what: what are you talking about Cess Silvera is the person that directed and got full credit..there were about 10 other producers in the movie wyclef made it wack...biggs, spragga, mad max and teddy bruckshut made the movie mad! only other wack person in that movie besides wyclef was dj khaled...even dangles had a better staring role

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Again u idiots... wyclef financed and produced the movie.... did I say directed? :what:

He even toured the movie thru several small film festivals before it dropped. He ain't in there cuz he a good actor lol. No clef no shottas... Fact.

The nikka bank rolled the joint gave us a hood classic and fakkits wanna diss...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again u idiots... wyclef financed and produced the movie.... did I say directed? :what:

He even toured the movie thru several small film festivals before it dropped. He ain't in there cuz he a goog actor lol. No clef no shottas... Fact.

your argument is weak..you are saying finance promoted we are saying he sucked in the movie..ur the only idiot in this room dont know why you are calling us out on that

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
your argument is weak..you are saying finance promoted we are saying he sucked in the movie..ur the only idiot in this room dont know why you are calling us out on that

Cool story so the dude who made the movie happen doesn't deserve respect :comeon:

U couldn't comprehend the difference between a producer and director a minute ago :comeon:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool story so the dude who made the movie happen doesn't deserve respect :comeon:

U couldn't comprehend the difference between a producer and director a minute ago :comeon:

we are talking about the movie here people are all agreeing that he was the worst person in the film...

you want to come out and have a big up/pay respect to wyclef session...:mindblown:

we are saying he was garbage point blank, everyone i know said yo wyclef was so lame in this movie