Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You not messing up my bloodline by giving me a short son:umad:
giphy.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
My Half-Brother's mom is like 6'0 and he's 6'0 also.

My mom is 5'4. Guess who's shorter:mjcry:...

I'm 5'7.5 or 5'8 in shoes. On the bright side, the girl I settle down with can count on our kid being athletic asf:manny:
You got no one to blame but your dad for reproducing with a short woman:ufdup:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
First of all, fukk them grand-daddy long leg having ass muhfukkers its a guaranteed fact that if a chick is over 5'9", her chances of bunions and corns increase by like 30% per extra inch. Keep them claw ass muhfukkers away from me. And stop with the myth that taller people are more athletic.

I would rather my son be 5'8", strong as hell and fast with a chance of going pro in whatever then some Shaun Livingston looking bum wearing slides to job interviews and shyt. That tall shyt is overrated.

I typically don't fukk with chicks over 5'4". I make exceptions, but thats my general rule.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
How come y'all not in the league? :dahell:
Big brother was rivals top 100, second best player at his position, but he passed away in college.

I hated playing football and didn't take basketball serious enough, had a few D3 offers but was like fukk this shyt, I'm done.

Little brother graduates from high school next month, has football offers but going to a JUCO cause he got fukked up grades and wants to switch positions. He got aspirations to go to the league.