Daps
48190_tommysignal1.jpg

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Thank you for asking.

If this chick reacted like that because she took some shirts, she does the shyt all the time.

This is a sad ass story but boosting and running over kids are two very different worlds. I understand your dislike of petty shoplifters but if you REALLY think rapists, child molesters, serial killers, etc are better people then I don't know what to tell you lol. Matter of fact, don't respond. I'm just going to assume that was clumsy line of hyperbole meant to make your point. It will make me feel better about society :shake:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a sad ass story but boosting and running over kids are two very different worlds. I understand your dislike of petty shoplifters but if you REALLY think rapists, child molesters, serial killers, etc are better people then I don't know what to tell you lol. Matter of fact, don't respond. I'm just going to assume that was clumsy line of hyperbole meant to make your point. It will make me feel better about society :shake:

You're trying to be cute. Grow up.

It takes a special kind of woman to almost kill her child for some Fruit of the Loom. I deal with boosters and thieves all too often and a lot of the women are exactly like this. Would throw their own kid at you to keep from getting caught. There is nothing petty about this situation. Someone came very close to dying and she couldn't give a shyt about it.

Yes. Hitler is a worse person than this lady. There are people that exist that are worse. Do you feel better?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You're trying to be cute. Grow up.

It takes a special kind of woman to almost kill her child for some Fruit of the Loom. I deal with boosters and thieves all too often and a lot of the women are exactly like this. Would throw their own kid at you to keep from getting caught. There is nothing petty about this situation. Someone came very close to dying and she couldn't give a shyt about it.

Yes. Hitler is a worse person than this lady. There are people that exist that are worse. Do you feel better?

You in loss prevention? :pachaha: Stop being emotional she's a thief there are plenty of people worst than petty thieves

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in loss prevention? :pachaha: Stop being emotional she's a thief there are plenty of people worst than petty thieves

Retail. There are thieves and then there is this type. Anybody that brings their kids along to do dirt like this is straight scumbag material.