Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We don't have enough gun control? What would you rather? A full blown ban? You do realize that won't work here as it, supposedly, works in Europe. Do I need to spell out why?

The country has plenty of gun control. How much experience do you have with guns @kingofnyc ?
Repeal the second amendment is the only way

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since this is always the lame response from the anti-gun crowd let me clue you in. Also, interesting screen name considering what you typed.

The gunman opened fire here because he knew guns were not allowed....it has nothing to do with everyone being armed. Go ahead and post a story about gunman shooting up a gun range and I'll take what you just posted seriously.

I could allow an armed security guard or a number of them at a location and a gunman will be less likely to choose this location over a gun free zone because the chance for static is much higher. It's not about having the secretaries walking about with 9 millimeters. Only armed and trained individuals. This is the type of logic regarding gun usage that won't get covered in the media, so you have people coming up with the garbage you posted.

I don't support maniacs shooting up theaters...tends to be a white thing anyway....but I don't follow this anti-gun stance among us either....and it's mostly from folks who have never even been near a gun in their lives as far as usage...hilarious...get your honest and strong opinion from others, brehs!
this is stupid. guns aren't allowed in lots of places. people carry guns illegally everyday. Here's something for you to grasp. The guy letting off first has the advantage. Especially in the dark. It wouldn't matter if 20 people had guns. All that would do is lead to confusion and more people shot.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Since this is always the lame response from the anti-gun crowd let me clue you in. Also, interesting screen name considering what you typed.

The gunman opened fire here because he knew guns were not allowed....it has nothing to do with everyone being armed. Go ahead and post a story about gunman shooting up a gun range and I'll take what you just posted seriously.

Idiot :russ:

Chris Kyle, friend both died armed at gun range

The real-life “American Sniper” died wearing a holstered gun, trial testimony revealed Thursday — poignant proof that the Iraq war veteran was taken by complete surprise when a PTSD-addled former Marine gunned down both him and his friend at a Texas shooting range.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Repeal the second amendment is the only way

close20door-gif.25346