Shooting at grocery store in south Arkansas kills 2 and wounds 8 others, police say

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started the thread earlier today when I heard about it. It was still pretty new so people had probably not heard about it. I will be surprised if most of the the victims are not African Americans.

Oh damn, I searched too before I posted. So was kind of surprised, but coli always on the beat

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Town full of gun toting cacs and nobody did shyt but watch
:unimpressed:Good guy with a gun is a fantasy that only bears fruit every blue moon. Most often, folks are confused and just trying not to die, gun or no gun. Besides, who wants to be the guy who engages with this guy, only to end up being the one shot and killed by police.

Said it before and will say it again, i'm down for a gun ban. fukk em all.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:Good guy with a gun is a fantasy that only bears fruit every blue moon. Most often, folks are confused and just trying not to die, gun or no gun. Besides, who wants to be the guy who engages with this guy, only to end up being the one shot and killed by police.

Said it before and will say it again, i'm down for a gun ban. fukk em all.
shyt was fully exposed in uvalde

they had a literal state sanctioned whole staff of good guys with guns and all other types of gear, and they just sat there and let kids get slaughtered.

this country is rotten to the core. nothing is ever gonna change. they don't even care if it's little white kids getting shot if the check clears.

Daps
shyt was fully exposed in uvalde

they had a literal state sanctioned whole staff of good guys with guns and all other types of gear, and they just sat there and let kids get slaughtered.

this country is rotten to the core. nothing is ever gonna change. they don't even care if it's little white kids getting shot if the check clears.
it wasn’t white children getting slaughtered in ulvade.

:mjpls:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wasn’t white children getting slaughtered in ulvade.

:mjpls:
it was the first time tho at sandy hook and they did nothing

all that matters to politicians in this country is the check and parents with dead kids are not cutting the same check as the people who make guns

rotten

the catalyst for the rot is capitalism but hey i'm just a coli poster that posts funny gifs

:manny: