Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
CqfnCyxUAAE2fpm.jpg:large

CqfRdOjUsAErLGg.jpg

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you proud of nikkas busting choppers at gas stations breh? ATL is gay it's also ignorant, it's also a lot of black people getting money. It's a major city. Don't try to make the bad a good thing.
Im referring to the many coli posters that joke about Atlanta being so gay and soft and then start bytching about crime & violence when shyt gets real.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1.... I give that nikka credit he had both his bytches riding shotgun

2.. nikka with the pistol was so stupid because Homie knew he had a gun because he walked up and around with his hand under his shirt..plus this nikka didn't he have his gun ready to shoot until he got in front of the car and took off

3... nikka with the choppa and his girl lucky dude didn't just say fukk it and shot at the gas tanks while he took off

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Im referring to the many coli posters that joke about Atlanta being so gay and soft and then start bytching about crime & violence when shyt gets real.

I'm saying ain't no need to defend the ignorance breh. Everybody know ATL ain't no joke. or at least nikkas with sense do. Just big up all the good shyt the city known for, especially the good black shyt the city is known for.