Shohei Otani's former Angels teammate, and close friend, caught making illegal bets to same bookmaker his interpreter used

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Reading my OP again and the "interpreter stole 17 million to feed his gambling addiction" part is just too much to process and believe :laff: :laff:

Not 170k... not 1.7 mill... but 17 mill 🙃 and Otani didn't know about it :mjlol:
All that money must of got lost in translation :banderas: (corny and hacky, but I’m letting it ride out)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
All that money must of got lost in translation :banderas: (corny and hacky, but I’m letting it ride out)
"My translator spoke in English when we talk about money. Me no English"

png-clipart-shohei-ohtani-los-angeles-angels-mlb-houston-astros-texas-rangers-shohei-ohtani-hat-boy-thumbnail.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Reading my OP again and the "interpreter stole 17 million to feed his gambling addiction" part is just too much to process and believe :laff: :laff:

Not 170k... not 1.7 mill... but 17 mill 🙃 and Otani didn't know about it :mjlol:
People tried to make it seem like having a damn interpreter having full access to your bank accounts was supposed to be normal and not that anyone with a brain would have an accountant handle financials and an interpreter never touch their money

The huge fishy part of the interpreter being a degenerate gambler story is that he never bet on baseball
Why the fukk would he not bet on the sport he knew the most about lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Most of these posters live in a world they’ve created in their minds where they make six figures, own six mansions and have six 2000 era Melyssa Ford’s at the call. They live in a fantasy world and can’t be rationed with. @BigMoneyGrip lives in a world like this.
I appreciate you breh :ehh:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Think about this for a second. Up to that point... including endorsements.... Ohtani had about 30% or so of his wealth.... GONE... MISSING.... and nobody caught that?

Why? Because it probably wasn't missing at all...
1f84528556a1ea56bee68b1d42e0e17977-translator.1x.rsquare.w1400.jpg

Come on breh dude on the left clearly dissects the 3-4 defense and places NFL bets