SHOCKING VIDEO: Malik Yoba y’all

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also true; any sexual act performed between two members of the same gender is gay. All this other shyt ya'll talk about, like wearing flip-flops, acting, drinking daiquiri's, etc. is not. That was my point.

My point is that a dude dressing as a woman is a homosexual act. Just like if a dude blew a kiss or gazed into the eyes at another dude. If it suggest that you like the same sex (even in jest) then that those acts (actions) are homosexual.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black men always get emasculated in entertainment

I was watching the Romeo n Juliet movie last night with Leo DiCaprio and the one black dude in it dresses in drag and performs a gay song and dance :picard:

Dis nicca
tumblr_m94n40T2oi1rx29v2o1_500.gif

Is dis nicca
600px-RJ-01861.jpg

Is dis nicca
http://syllabusmagazine.com/here/daughter-raped-harold-perrineau-speaks/
Him and her
harold-perrineau-300.jpg

Niccas is dead bee
tenor.gif

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
A “promosexual” refers to an individual who promotes and/or protects the “rights” of Afrikan people to defile themselves and others by participating in white-sex acts of “homosexuality”, pedophilia, bestiality, interracial sex, etc . . . Some of these individuals are “homosexuals” themselves. However, surprisingly enough, many are not practicing “homosexuals”, but rather deeply confused Afrikans who do not understand how their support for “homosexual” rights actively supports the genocide of our Race.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
#SecureTheBag2018 :scust: fukk that should've passed on that role .:hubie:

Would've been better off playing the stereo type role of "thug, drug dealer, rapper, or cheating husband" instead of a flaming queer :martin: