Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

DMZ

Pro
Daps
what confirms that?
Eren seemed pretty confident that he could eat through that crystal :mjgrin:

idk bout "confirmed" but i think the reintroduction of the crystallization power means that Annie's gonna be brought back into the plot in some way

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
another chapter of piff :wow:

wasnt feeling the series at all when i watched season 1 but from season 2 onwards this shyt is crack :ohlawd:

yeah I was saying it in the anime thread. Slept on the series cause of overwhelming hype. Marathonned the whole show over the course of a week or so. season 1 is okay, season 2 is straight fire,

First anime I'm not gonna go devour the manga, gonna wait patiently for season 3

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Eren seemed pretty confident that he could eat through that crystal :mjgrin:

idk bout "confirmed" but i think the reintroduction of the crystallization power means that Annie's gonna be brought back into the plot in some way
her characterization up to this point in the flashbacks makes me think of any of them she would be the one they could turn. I thought it was suspicious how zeke disappeared on his own and showed back up at the end of this chapter like nothing happened(I'm sure that will be expanded on) but he could be looking to do his own thing with his time limit coming up soon

DMZ

Pro
Daps
yeah I was saying it in the anime thread. Slept on the series cause of overwhelming hype. Marathonned the whole show over the course of a week or so. season 1 is okay, season 2 is straight fire,

First anime I'm not gonna go devour the manga, gonna wait patiently for season 3
i feel u on this. when the first season came out i had so many friends tryna put me onto this and when i finally sat down and watched my reaction was "meh" :yeshrug:

when i went for season 2 i went back into it half a year late just because i was bored and needed something to watch and i figured i might as well get some closure. i went into it with zero expectations and expected to be :zzz:the whole time but i couldnt stop watching and by the end i was fukking hooked :merchant:

like you i was gonna wait for season 3 but my impatient ass couldnt fukking wait another year, devoured that manga in a single day :wow: