Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Can't believe it took me this long to figure who it was

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cool show, but I don't know how you dudes watch anime if most of them are like this, so much needless talking, blank stares and reflection to kill time to act as filler. It's so obvious too, and the lack of any type of resolution 20+ episodes in is just :merchant:

I agree. This show is nowhere near my favorite anime but it's still enjoyable. It's better to marathon the series IMO. I left it alone after episode nine and knocked out 11 ep. a day ago. I'm gonna give it a break again. I tried reading the manga but I can't get used to the illustration. :scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I agree. This show is nowhere near my favorite anime but it's still enjoyable. It's better to marathon the series IMO. I left it alone after episode nine and knocked out 11 ep. a day ago. I'm gonna give it a break again. I tried reading the manga but I can't get used to the illustration. :scusthov:

Yeah I enjoy it but half the time I'm sitting there like :birdman: There's so much shyt they haven't even tried to answer yet, but keep pouring out new questions in between a character having a 4 minute inner dialogue that includes completely pointless flashbacks.

His father, the basement, etc they aren't even semi close to explaining anything.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
NOOOOOOOOOO! :damn:

664104-auruo_large.png

R.I.P. my nikka Bloody Tongue

camroncryin.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We only got 4 more episodes than we have to wait for season 2 :wow:

I hate too see the cliff hanger on episode 25.
ycc0fuF.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is literally explaining nothing as it goes on....it seems like they are stalling the series purposely. My dude sat on top of the female titan and had a whole 5 minute conversation with himself like it was nothing :wtf:

Can somebody who reads the manga tell me if they start to actually let us know what the fukk is happening soon? A simple yes or no is cool. The first season is damn near over and I really don't even know what the plot is.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This shyt is literally explaining nothing as it goes on....it seems like they are stalling the series purposely. My dude sat on top of the female titan and had a whole 5 minute conversation with himself like it was nothing :wtf:

Can somebody who reads the manga tell me if they start to actually let us know what the fukk is happening soon? A simple yes or no is cool. The first season is damn near over and I really don't even know what the plot is.

:russ: i was waiting for someone to point that out.

somethings are slightly explained, but more questions have been raised.

i wonder where the anime will leave off at the final ep.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

the manga basically does the same shyt the anime does, for everyone 1 answer it creates 5 more questions :snoop: