Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
Reppin
California
well at the very least if this anime can't answer that I want it to answer why the armored Titan, the giant Titan and the female Titan are running around with the rest of the human army like regular soldiers and fighting their own kind like backwards double agents
i hope it at least answers that.

No matter what, that makes no sense. Those fukkin traitor ass clowns need to be bodied ASAP.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No matter what, that makes no sense.
i don't think there's a satisfactory explanation for it. i got over the plot twist of Eren being able to become a titan but i don't think an explanation for those plot twist can be made because its completely irrational.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The Anime drawing quality is great :leon:
But in the manga, drawing looks mad amateurish above all in the first books. I was disappointing considering I came from the Anime. Anyway, it's a good seinen...

It's amazing how characters are dying left and right, I was surprised at first but now I'm used to it and it really gives a real tension to the show because you don't know who will get clapped next :wow:
No fukks are given by the authors...

teacher

All Star
Daps
well at the very least if this anime can't answer that I want it to answer why the armored Titan, the giant Titan and the female Titan are running around with the rest of the human army like regular soldiers and fighting their own kind like backwards double agents
i hope it at least answers that.

:wtf: when does the anime indicate that and a female titan :huh:? Did I miss something :mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:wtf: when does the anime indicate that and a female titan :huh:? Did I miss something :mindblown:

Wow.... This dude just possibly dropped a huge spoiler around here.

shyt like that can't be taken lightly and must be punished around here.
I say we either take the life of someone very close to him that he loves dearly or we get on some Game of Thrones/Planet Terror shyt and take his balls.

What y'all see fellas?

:demonic:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:wtf: when does the anime indicate that and :edit: :huh:? Did I miss something :mindblown:

i spoiled that for a reason.
all i gotta say is stay off the Wikia pages of the characters if you don't wanna know who is a titan and who isn't. there are certain characters that are titans that are running around like they're humans fighting in the army it just doesn't make sense to me.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The Anime drawing quality is great :leon:
But in the manga, drawing looks mad amateurish above all in the first books. I was disappointing considering I came from the Anime. Anyway, it's a good seinen...

It's amazing how characters are dying left and right, I was surprised at first but now I'm used to it and it really gives a real tension to the show because you don't know who will get clapped next :wow:
No fukks are given by the authors...

lol you should see the art in the hunter hunter x manga breh that shyt is :gag:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I finally got around to watching all 13eps today.
1049.gif