Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
IabPnKd.png

from the flashback ch:

gRP5Yex.png

Nothing yet :ohhh: So they are really going to die..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Animation for the new season looking :whoo: to me.

New chapter was :wow: it hits pretty hard when the lines have been so blurred that the main cast slaughtering all those people doesn't feel "right" at all :mjcry: they are all monsters.

I thought Connie should've died but I guess Isayama saving that for later or he's gonna live with PTSD and depression the rest of his life :francis:

So this coming confrontation with Eren really is the last part of the story. The amount of mindfukkery we gonna get brehs :ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Animation for the new season looking :whoo: to me.

New chapter was :wow: it hits pretty hard when the lines have been so blurred that the main cast slaughtering all those people doesn't feel "right" at all :mjcry: they are all monsters.

I thought Connie should've died but I guess Isayama saving that for later or he's gonna live with PTSD and depression the rest of his life :francis:

So this coming confrontation with Eren really is the last part of the story. The amount of mindfukkery we gonna get brehs :ohlawd:
Connie BEEN dead tbh :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really drives it home that Levi was right

If they had Erwin instead of Armin.... damn

Y'all gotta stop taking shots at Armin for getting the injection:ufdup:

Erwin could've had the titan power but he refused and chose death. shyt got too real after catching a few change ups and fast balls from the beast titan. He lost the will to live:mjcry:

Annie :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I left off right after he inherited the Colossal Titan. He ain’t do shyt with it?
:mjtf:

He actually does, but they do not show it because of the time jump. They discuss it in the Marley Arc, when Willy Tybur talks about the 30 something scout ships that were sent to Paradis but never came back. Eren and Armin were destroying all those enemy Marley ships in their titans forms during that time jump since the arc where Eren found his dad's basement.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
He actually does, but they do not show it because of the time jump. They discuss it in the Marley Arc, when Willy Tybur talks about the 30 something scout ships that were sent to Paradis but never came back. Eren and Armin were destroying all those enemy Marley ships in their titans forms during that time jump since the arc where Eren found his dad's basement.

Yea I got caught up with it. Story arcs has all kinds mf twist and turns I see. Less talky, more Titany battles and shyt like that there!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I got caught up with it. Story arcs has all kinds mf twist and turns I see. Less talky, more Titany battles and shyt like that there!

That's how these type of anime go. I too would like to see them draw/animate certain parts like the past on King Fritz's story, but they can only fit so much stuff in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked out a manga site I like going to, and they have the new chapter out without translation. The new chapter looks fire. Hopefully they translate it soon.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Just checked out a manga site I like going to, and they have the new chapter out without translation. The new chapter looks fire. Hopefully they translate it soon.

I found one translated, but the scans are pretty bad..

This is the link if you want, but I'm waiting for a better version before reading it

edit: better version out now:

https://bato.to/chapter/1468729

Last edited: