Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance announced, releasing June 14 (Switch, PS4/PS5, Xbox, PC)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And some people swear they can’t tell the difference between 30 fps and 60fps especially when it comes to this game :mjlol: :mjlol:

This shyt is night and day, SMT 5 was already 8/10 on switch now it’s easily a 9

rdj

Pro
Daps
Been playing on normal and its been a bit too easy. Going to restart on hard mode.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought it on Steam yesterday and been playing it all day the last two days.

I initially bought a Switch just for the original but barely even played it.

I thought it was because I just wasn't that interested in the game, but it turned out the Switch was a terrible platform for it, especially as an exclusive. :trash:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bought it on Steam yesterday and been playing it all day the last two days.

I initially bought a Switch just for the original but barely even played it.

I thought it was because I just wasn't that interested in the game, but it turned out the Switch was a terrible platform for it, especially as an exclusive. :trash:

Switch is a terrible platform period. One of the worst consoles ever from a user experience

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Damn, was going to head out tonight and ended up playing for four hours and just told bros I was feeling sick. :mjlit:
Done for the day but there isn't anything better than a JRPG that can last you a summer.

Didn't play the original, thinking of playing this one. Do you play the Vengeance route if you didn't play the OG or do you play both?
The original route is in, but apparently has no changes (I never played it so I can't fully confirm). Game was mainly worked on for its Vengeance route and it's more or less an expanded version.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl asked if this was Pokémon for adults and we both busted out laughing :mjlol: :russ:

Made it to the second area on Vengeance route. This is where I stopped playing when I had it on the Switch. The changes are dope this is so addicting