Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne released on PSN today

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
PS3 only :stopitslime:

These fakkits could at least make it accessible for people on the Vita.. Its like they just don't give a fukk about putting games for the PS4 because idiots are going to buy it regardless.

Sony, YOU WENT TO THE NEXT GENERATION. I'm tired of them releasing all these classic games and shyt and making it PS3 only. I got rid of that shyt, breh. You have a new fukking console. Support it :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Vita can't run PS2 titles period unless it's ported, nothing new. I'm sure once they get the emulator right they'll add PS2 and PS1 titles to the PS4. These things aren't simple like copy & paste.

You know they release PS2 and PS1 titles on the PS3 and you got rid of the console. That's all on you, homie.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS3 only :stopitslime:

These fakkits could at least make it accessible for people on the Vita.. Its like they just don't give a fukk about putting games for the PS4 because idiots are going to buy it regardless.

Sony, YOU WENT TO THE NEXT GENERATION. I'm tired of them releasing all these classic games and shyt and making it PS3 only. I got rid of that shyt, breh. You have a new fukking console. Support it :camby:
hold up, u got a gaming pc that can play this game at extreme resolutions and you're worrying about a ps4 release of a game that's not even emulated yet for ps4? :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If like to pay for it, and I don't know shyt about ps2 emulators breh.

Unless u wanna get me hip to it :feedme:
:what:?

:banderas: persona look crisper than a fresh pair of all white air forces on pcsx2. I'll drop some legend of Zelda, links awakening later.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Not that many gamers have Vitas so I see no issue with PS3 only.
This is a ridiculously good game though. One of the best Atlus has ever made and a must play.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not that many gamers have Vitas so I see no issue with PS3 only.
This is a ridiculously good game though. One of the best Atlus has ever made and a must play.
Uhhh...it's over 7 million sold worldwide breh :dahell:

PS3 is their old fukking console. I understand them making it accessible to them, but how about rewarding the people who actually purchased your current gen devices? It's bullshyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh...it's over 7 million sold worldwide breh :dahell:

PS3 is their old fukking console. I understand them making it accessible to them, but how about rewarding the people who actually purchased your current gen devices? It's bullshyt
Breh, you really think it's just a matter of flipping a switch?? How many times have a game that was released on PS3, came out for free for people who have PS4's when a PS4 version releases?? It was done for several cross buy PS3 games that are now on PS4 such as Escape Plan, Flower, Spelunky coming soon etc. There's no PS2 classics on PS4 right now because there's no working emulator for PS4 right now, plain and simple. When PS1 support for the Vita came out, all it took was a matter of downloading them over to the Vita.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh, you really think it's just a matter of flipping a switch?? How many times have a game that was released on PS3, came out for free for people who have PS4's when a PS4 version releases?? It was done for several cross buy PS3 games that are now on PS4 such as Escape Plan, Flower, Spelunky coming soon etc. There's no PS2 classics on PS4 right now because there's no working emulator for PS4 right now, plain and simple. When PS1 support for the Vita came out, all it took was a matter of downloading them over to the Vita.
IDGAF about the 4 honestly, but they essentially "flip the switch" with a ton of other ps2 classics for vita

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IDGAF about the 4 honestly, but they essentially "flip the switch" with a ton of other ps2 classics for vita
no they didn't, those ps2 games were ported, not just brought out. i read a dev explaining it somewhere. The PS Vita is simply not powerful enough to brute force emulate PS2 games. The PS2 games that are on Vita now are ports which are not the same as emulation.

Last edited:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few games I gave up on playing due to the difficulty.
Perhaps its due another shot.