Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:scust: Damn im literally tired of these cacs on reddit talking about shiba is a joke coin never even read the website or all the shyt its about to do...:what: damn retard do your research before you get in my mentions...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hold it. The entire market just had a crazy manipulated crash by Elon & China, and possibly exchanges... the market about to explode
Highly considering converting my remaining amount to USDC with the crazy high profit loss I've suffered the past week or so, but you right. Got no choice but to hold it and hope for a bounce back by end of month. If things get worse I'll take 20% out but hoping it doesn't come to that.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Highly considering converting my remaining amount to USDC with the crazy high profit loss I've suffered the past week or so, but you right. Got no choice but to hold it and hope for a bounce back by end of month. If things get worse I'll take 20% out but hoping it doesn't come to that.

you could take out 10% and try and trade the volatility. on each winning trade take out your capital and gains. have defined entry and exit points before trading. do it on a reliable and liquid exchange - no swaps / coinmarkets etc. only enter trades on strong signals.

lock in your winnings with limit orders.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Damn im literally tired of these cacs on reddit talking about shiba is a joke coin never even read the website or all the shyt its about to do...:what: damn retard do your research before you get in my mentions...
So many people lost out on dogecoin because they succumbed to the shyt coin and meme coin BS even as Doge was rising.

Imagine all the people with millions doge last few years selling it last year. :dead:

Top up on the dip and hold. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So many people lost out on dogecoin because they succumbed to the shyt coin and meme coin BS even as Doge was rising.

Imagine all the people with millions doge last few years selling it last year. :dead:

Top up on the dip and hold. :yeshrug:

Exactly im not selling my shiba for nothing... if it's such a shytcoin let us live and have it...:what:

I mean what's the worst that can happen right???:mjgrin: if it's such a shytcoin it shouldn't turn a profit...

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Exactly im not selling my shiba for nothing... if it's such a shytcoin let us live and have it...:what:

I mean what's the worst that can happen right???:mjgrin: if it's such a shytcoin it shouldn't turn a profit...
:ohlawd:Man can’t wait to get that lambo truck next year

:jawalrus: What whip you copping Pleighboy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohlawd:Man can’t wait to get that lambo truck next year

:jawalrus: What whip you copping Pleighboy

maxresdefault.jpg

:wow: