Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
isn't it better to pay the gas fees with metamask? i only say this because you never know when KuCoin or other exchanges can shut down. on top of that, i don't think it is possible to send SHIB coins from an exchange to SHIB wallet in metamask. if so, gas fees are outrageous.

i have some sitting in Binance so i can collect interest and then whole lot in metamask.
Kucoin has been around for a minute, I haven't had any issues. That is a possibility tho, so you decide where you want to store your crypto.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking at the 4 hour chart, on 5/12 during the 12pm and 4pm block it dipped down to about 1215 and hasn't gone down under 1300 since. Did touch 1310 during the 05/13 4am candle but hasn't dipped below 1400 since. Not much good news on the other side since it reached a high of 2392 later that day during the 4pm block but has been trending down ever since, yet not as low as in the past. The latest low point could be the turning point but gonna need a day or two with a couple more candles to determine if that is true. Plus the tough test at the 2000 mark when it reaches that again. A few decent green candles coming up, would be great for the momentum back up.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always smh @ this shyt cause no matter what playing field we're on, the wealth gap slaps you in the face.

What crystal ball these muhfukkas have to throw 8k into this shyt over the last 2-3 months?

"Don't invest what your aren't willing to lose"
:usure:

Headlines like that would generate crazy fomo for this shyt if it was on Coinbase/RH tho.
Not that complex tho breh you kinda see the possibilities and then up your risk tolerance. Fairly easy to do for a single man like me with a bit of savings and no kids to look after. After turning just under 1500 into over 60k last month in a deflationary shytcoin. I have since split the profit into different coins and one is worth 6 figures now. You kinda see the power of the crazy returns and then take the risk:ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not that complex tho breh you kinda see the possibilities and then up your risk tolerance. Fairly easy to do for a single man like me with a bit of savings and no kids to look after. After turning just under 1500 into over 60k last month in a deflationary shytcoin. I have since split the profit into different coins and one is worth 6 figures now. You kinda see the power of the crazy returns and then take the risk:ehh:
Tell us more

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Outside of Safemoon, kishu, and shibu....

What is gonna pump that we havent heard about yet?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are yall actually getting real tangible returns with this?

the ones who cash out do so easily...the money can literally be in your bank account overnight (barring weekends lol)...but it’s very easy to fall in love with watching that portfolio number grow until it don’t...greed/euphoria are a real thing

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
the ones who cash out do so easily...the money can literally be in your bank account overnight (barring weekends lol)...but it’s very easy to fall in love with watching those portfolio number grow until it don’t...greed/euphoria are a real thing

I just read a nikka day he took 1500 and made 60 l in a month...is that realistic or BS.....I been staying away from this crypto for the most part

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just read a nikka day he took 1500 and made 60 l in a month...is that realistic or BS.....I been staying away from this crypto for the most part

If you was an early adopter before the bullrun and spent a rack, you was caking....:wow: everything multiplies on itself it's very possible

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

idk if that’s a typo but if you meant $60k yes it’s possible to turn $1500 to $60k...you can also watch a $1500 investment drop until the bag is only worth $60 lol...that is not hyperbole...that’s crypto...depends on the project, exchanges (volume), momentum (community), and always a degree of luck

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
idk if that’s a typo but if you meant $60k yes it’s possible to turn $1500 to $60k...you can also watch a $1500 investment drop until the bag is only worth $60 lol...that is not hyperbole...that’s crypto...depends on the project, exchanges (volume), momentum (community), and always a degree of luck

Yeah it was a typo thanks

I guess I will give it a try since I got some bread sitting around....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was a typo thanks

I guess I will give it a try since I got some bread sitting around....

don’t blame me if you lose money, nor credit me if you make some

it’s your decision to jump in :hubie:

where we’re at now, shyt could rebound and hit new highs

or it could be fully exhausted and cool off hard

this seems to be a very pivotal point right now