Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Where do you think the money to BUY the real estate is gonna come from?!!?:what:

Real Estate isnt cheap these days. you need a significant amount of money to even purchase a property!!!! :mindblown:
Not from this, there are ways to invest in a property. You don't have to buy the whole building man lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not from this, there are ways to invest in a property. You don't have to buy the whole building man lol.

Nah im broke i need this bread...:russ::dead: I live in nyc everything here super expensive... the CHEAPEST property i seen is 160K which i dont have nor do i qualify for a loan for...:mjlol:

EDIT: also you gotta renovate, upgrade, plumbing, electrical, make sure there's no mold or termites... that's coming outta your pocket!!! :beli:

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What’s the price point currently

An hour ago it was up about 30% and had gained $2.5 billion in 24 hours
Now it is up 63% and gained almost $4 billion in 24 hours

Meaning whoever has bought almost $4 billion dollars worth of shib in 24 hours.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
y'all i missed my chance with ryoshis...i could left here a millionaire i forgot i had close to a billion in there and i found the cold wallet i used to store it in...im crying real grown man tears right nowww :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

2021 it was at its highest there was only 5 zeroes before the one, now it's 7 zeroes before the one. there's real pain my chest right now, i don't know how i forgot about this