Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Shytoshi said y'all motherfukkers better repent for your sins or shibarium will do it for you. :mjgrin:

reggie-my-body-is-ready.gif

:banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How much is a bag? More than a stack? Slightly less than a rack? :jbhmm:How much we talking for that millie?

I need that lightskin chevy and some change for miscellaneous tricking on impressionable IG hoes

Man people got billions (shiba tokens) of this shyt... just spend what you are comfortable with...:ld: how much free money do you have to play with?

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
For those unaware, shibtrophias, dezaxe and crew are furries
one reason they pushing paw
shy got rid of em and they mad
if you dont know what a furry is
you do not want to find out

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Loan me a billi shib breaugh :stopitslime:
shoot i only got 100 million and most of it I acquired since mid December. Far from a whale lol. My ass broke and done got hit hard with the bear market all over, especially with not selling saitama at a higher price, :pacspit: em. I need this shyt to hit a quarter at least. :lawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shoot i only got 100 million and most of it I acquired since mid December. Far from a whale lol. My ass broke and done got hit hard with the bear market all over, especially with not selling saitama at a higher price, :pacspit: em. I need this shyt to hit a quarter at least. :lawd:

Facts but I doubt it will hit 25 cents this year outright even with shibarium. The one cent is more realistic:ld: I mean we'll see. Shib was always supposed to be long term as the creator predicted.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

White-Houses-Crypto-Report-.jpg

Shiba Inu’s highly-anticipated layer-2 network Shibarium will launch in beta mode next week, according to a key player in the memecoin’s ecosystem.

The official Twitter account for Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) just posted a viral tweet confirming the launch date.
Shibarium is designed to be similar to other layer-2 scaling solutions like Polygon (MATIC).

The new network will let developers create custom tokens within the Shiba Inu ecosystem. It’s also expected to significantly speed up transaction speeds and lower gas fees.

The Shibarium scaling solution will use BONE as its governance token, and all gas fees in the ecosystem will be paid in BONE.

The launch dates for both the beta and official versions of Shibarium have been the subject of much debate.

The project’s pseudonymous lead developer Shytoshi Kusama has said he’s not giving firm dates to avoid disappointment from delays that could happen along the way.