Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a new contract?!?:why: are u fukking serious????

ya I find that hard to believe especially with the amount of exchanges it’s on already including webull and robinhood…sounds like an unnecessary arduous task…I need to see something official

*edit*

nothing on their twitter feed about it

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya I find that hard to believe especially with the amount of exchanges it’s on already including webull and robinhood…sounds like an unnecessary arduous task…I need to see something official

*edit*

nothing on their twitter feed about it
Apparently they talked about it during the AMA a couple days ago

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts Because even time a token we came up on from day 1 mitigates in the middle of the fukking race we lose out!!!:why:

the only way I see it being advantageous is if they do a reverse split (something like 1:1000) which would lower the circulating supply drastically but raise the current price to about $0.02 …it would also lower the amount of SHIB tokens you have while still maintaining the same value overall

it’s “cosmetic” but could have a strong psychological impact on the market…instead of pushing for a penny…the new goal would be to push it to a dollar…granted if it was a 1:1000 migration pushing it to $10 would’ve been the same as pushing it to a penny as it is now

anyway just wild speculation on my part…I have no idea if they’re doing a migration or not…I hope not…I just want to be lazy and leave my shyt in the wallet and wait

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the only way I see it being advantageous is if they do a reverse split (something like 1:1000) which would lower the circulating supply drastically but raise the current price to about $0.02 …it would also lower the amount of SHIB tokens you have while still maintaining the same value overall

it’s “cosmetic” but could have a strong psychological impact on the market…instead of pushing for a penny…the new goal would be to push it to a dollar…granted if it was a 1:1000 migration pushing it to $10 would’ve been the same as pushing it to a penny as it is now

anyway just wild speculation on my part…I have no idea if they’re doing a migration or not…I hope not…I just want to be lazy and leave my shyt in the wallet and wait

I can see that but they just established a significant burn Portal on Shiba swap. :why: everything is progressing why mess it up???!

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Feel like the best move is to have SHIBA on a couple of apps so you got options if shyt pops.

Got almost 50 million on crypto.com, but probably putting any new shiba purchases on RH.

They all shady when there's a big run.
is there any reason to expect this to run in the foreseeable future?