Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Do the devs have the bulk of tokens for burns? I wonder what mechanisms they’ll have in place for a burn on the road to our target price…:wow:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Looking like my bread went from double to triple overnight. Wow :wow:

Not taking my principle out because that's a big chunk if this shyt keeps moving

Maybe after another couple 0s come off :mjgrin:

Daps
Bruh I gotta be up at 430 for work but I'm thinking about staying up all night just watching this shyt....it's pretty entertaining honestly
Get some sleep, breh. We shouldn’t be selling til this reaches half a penny, at least! And, that’s not happening for at least another couple of months.

Though, the way this is bubbling, it might fukk around and shed two zeros sooner than we think.

:francis:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get some sleep, breh. We shouldn’t be selling til this reaches half a penny, at least! And, that’s not happening for at least another couple of months.

Though, the way this is bubbling, it might fukk around and shed two zeros sooner than we think.

Yesterday I was thinking it would take months to catch DOGE.......we caught em and passed em in a day:wow:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Nah not selling for a long ass time honestly....just shyt is keeping me entertained as hell...

Looking at people hating on the shyt is funny too...