Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Nice. Tried to sell a few when it crossed 0.00008 on uniswap and gas fees were nearly $1000. Canceled that shyt asap.

Was able to buy and sell a few on coinbase Pro though. Took a min but fees were minimal. Yes its a taxable event but when gas fees are that high im taking the hit.
What the fukk? $1000 gas fee?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you can but then what’s the point of the wallet unless you’re using it to store other tokens?
really i dont want coinbase to crash like it just did now. which is why im looking into wallets rn.

i think im gonna go into coinbase wallet

is there anybody in this forum using coinbase wallet how is it? (not asking you specifically asking the whole thread)

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Nice. Tried to sell a few when it crossed 0.00008 on uniswap and gas fees were nearly $1000. Canceled that shyt asap.

Was able to buy and sell a few on coinbase Pro though. Took a min but fees were minimal. Yes its a taxable event but when gas fees are that high im taking the hit.

How did you get it on pro? I don’t see the option in the app.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're a G for the avatar btw. I remember when you changed that shyt and i thought you were a bit over committed.

Never could i have been so wrong.....:wow:

Just ordered a bunch of shyt off Etsy.
Breh you know why I went in on SHIB. I knew folks were salivating over finding "the next doge" especially after Elon made those tweets earlier this year. It was a no brainer but on top of that it was the ecosystem, blockchain, leash, bone, etc that made me see that this was going to be better than doge bc of all the utility it was going to have.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm telling y'all when this hits a penny coinbase & the others will crash again and allow no cash outs... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I plan on just having enough eth lined up for the swap:umad: they gonna pay me after anyways and im not even gonna sell all just 1/5th :youngsabo: New whip szn

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm telling y'all when this hits a penny coinbase & the others will crash again and allow no cash outs... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I plan on just having enough eth lined up for the swap:umad: they gonna pay me after anyways and im not even gonna sell all just 1/5th :youngsabo: New whip szn
Yup... I'll be transferring to BTC or ETH and they'll pay me when everything calms down