Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I brought some of this and Dogecoin last week why not even if they don’t pop at least I can say I was in on it and not missing out like Bitcoin.

pretty confident they’ll pop fwiw…just not necessarily to the point that everyone wants/expects (myself included) at which point you’ll have to decide if you’re happy with the profit you’ve made or choose to hold on for weeks, months, maybe years until it possibly does…not shedding gloom just presenting all possible outcomes

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Nice lil run, I think we gon have a big week comin up. DON’T BEND DON’T BREAK

037-E459-A-1810-47-D7-974-E-246-EADFB795-C.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm just trying to cop $100 worth but these gas fees wont let me be great

Yup. This is why I'm officially Solana and Algorand gang. Defi on Solana feels like I'm on my Chase banking website. So smooth and seamless. Makes working with ETH now such a pain and outrageously expensive.

Honestly with all the gas fees, BTC is actually better to move around than ETH at this point.

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm waiting for it to still blow up. I'm just putting random cash in it whenever I can. I put $1k on Nu coin and 3 months later I walked away with $4k. I'm looking for Shiba to be big cause of how cheap it is. I'll see how long it will take but there's gotta be some movement before the end of the year.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm waiting for it to still blow up. I'm just putting random cash in it whenever I can. I put $1k on Nu coin and 3 months later I walked away with $4k. I'm looking for Shiba to be big cause of how cheap it is. I'll see how long it will take but there's gotta be some movement before the end of the year.
being put on robinhood here soon... and it's gonna explode at being more accessible to people... plus with Argentina regulating it as a currency only gonna help strengthen it further... this is heading to .01 soon and higher... and when it does... each cent = a million in $$ for me

When Saitama reaches current Shib numbers... :lawd:

Daps
being put on robinhood here soon... and it's gonna explode at being more accessible to people... plus with Argentina regulating it as a currency only gonna help strengthen it further... this is heading to .01 soon and higher... and when it does... each cent = a million in $$ for me

When Saitama reaches current Shib numbers... :lawd:
.01???

cmon-son-ed-lover.gif