Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some reddit cat lost their SHIB to one of those fake Elon Musk Youtube livestreams.

I REPEAT THOSE ARE NOT LIVESTREAMS OF ELON MUSH TALKING ABOUT SHIB

THEY’RE USINH OLD ELON MUSK VIDS THAT THEY’RE TITLING “ELON MUSK LIVESTREAM DISCUSSING SHIBA INU TO $1.00!!!!

Since SHIB is hot, they’ve been preying on the new uneducated investors. Yall beware of these scams. Elon Musk is not gonna ask you to send him your SHIB just so he can double it and send it back lol

DD731-C63-A6-D2-460-C-943-E-3-BFB3-CC35756.jpg

7-B82-D965-6580-438-F-BAC0-F15-C456-D3558.jpg

Video explaining the scam below

thanks for clearing this shyt up. My fault y’all for posting one of these streams in the first place earlier today. Just hard to keep up with so much bullshyt on YT and the rest of the net.

It’s good that we check each other on this type of shyt.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Some reddit cat lost their SHIB to one of those fake Elon Musk Youtube livestreams.

I REPEAT THOSE ARE NOT LIVESTREAMS OF ELON MUSH TALKING ABOUT SHIB

THEY’RE USINH OLD ELON MUSK VIDS THAT THEY’RE TITLING “ELON MUSK LIVESTREAM DISCUSSING SHIBA INU TO $1.00!!!!

Since SHIB is hot, they’ve been preying on the new uneducated investors. Yall beware of these scams. Elon Musk is not gonna ask you to send him your SHIB just so he can double it and send it back lol

DD731-C63-A6-D2-460-C-943-E-3-BFB3-CC35756.jpg

7-B82-D965-6580-438-F-BAC0-F15-C456-D3558.jpg

Video explaining the scam below

The scammers and finessers went from CC cracking to adding crypto to their game....cold world out here :francis:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
thanks for clearing this shyt up. My fault y’all for posting one of these streams in the first place earlier today. Just hard to keep up with so much bullshyt on YT and the rest of the net.

It’s good that we check each other on this type of shyt.

All good, we gotta make sure to keep the family safe out here in these ice cold streets at all times

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You late but still early. Taper your expectations but know you can still potentially make a decent come up. If you got some money to spend, doesn't hurt to throw some in.
How much money we talking about? I got duped with the Doge wave..
:patrice:
Get at least 40-50 million if you want to make five to six figures within the year.

:francis:
Do you really see this hitting $0.01 this year??

Are you buying off an exchange, you got a wallet, how much you got to spend? :dahell:
I usually use coinbase and coinbase wallet but I don't think its supported on there so I'm about to download webull. I lost out with Doge so I only wanna put like 1k on here. Is that a good starting point?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How much money we talking about? I got duped with the Doge wave..
:patrice:

Do you really see this hitting $0.01 this year??

I usually use coinbase and coinbase wallet but I don't think its supported on there so I'm about to download webull. I lost out with Doge so I only wanna put like 1k on here. Is that a good starting point?
Shiba is on coinbase.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

using the coinbase wallet is fine. problem is shiba is on coinbase in selected regions*

if your using coinbase wallet buy it through a swap site (zerion,uniswap,shibaswap) but beware the gass fees

but if you also wanna use crypto.com then ok. :ld: